sábado, 7 de julho de 2012

They ain`t you.

There certainly are better people out there
People better than you.
There certainly are smarter people out there.
People smarter than you.

I am sure there is someone more beautiful
Someone more beautiful than you.
I am sure there is someone more sensitive
Someone more sensitive than you.

I am positive there is a person with a hotter body.
A hotter body than yours.
I am positive there is a person with a brighter smile.
A brighter smile than yours.

There is no doubt I could find somebody more intense.
More intense than you are.
There is no doubt I could find somebody more pleasant.
More pleasant than you are.

There certainly are better people out there
People better than you.
There certainly are less wrecked people out there.
But darling, you see... They ain`t you.

3 comentários:

  1. They ain't the little midget that always surprises me. Congrats on the poem.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. "Caralho, eu vou te dar tanta porrada..."

    Declaração de amor de Autor Desconhecido. XD

    ResponderExcluir